Apologies for the confusion! This is a functionality issue on the site that we are working on at the moment. You can select any of the print positions to proceed with your order. Your order will be processed manually by our Artwork team and they know these positions are not relevant. Your artwork will be set up centrally as standard and you will receive a digital proof before the order goes into production to confirm the sizing and positioning so adjustments can be made at this point.
Articles in this section
- Can I have the same design across different phone cases? Can I have a unit price discount?
- Can I have more than one tea towel colour?
- Tote bag print positions don't make sense!
- Can I have samples of your garments?
- Can I have a sample with my artwork?
- Where are your enamel pins made? Are they outsourced?
- Can I order more than one ink colour on tea towels?
- I want a bigger sticker
- I can't see the garment I want. Can you print them?
- Why are the design costs so high for enamel pins?