No, you don't! Once you enter your delivery address outside of the EU, prices on the site will show without VAT. As your order will be dispatched from the UK and you have not paid VAT on your order with us, you will be required to pay the taxes when your order enters your country of residence. For deliveries outside of the EU, you will be responsible for any inbound customs duties or taxes your country imposes on import.
Articles in this section
- Do prices include VAT?
- I have entered the wrong email address! Help!
- I can't log in! Can I reset my password?
- Can I get a VAT receipt?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I pay via bank transfer?
- How do I create an account?
- Can I get a copy of my invoice?
- I have entered my payment information, but now there is a blank screen. Help!