For some products we offer the option to have different designs printed within the same order. On the product page, you will see a Number of Designs field. Here, you can select how many different pieces of your artwork you'd like printed. For example, you may have 2 different pieces of artwork for an A4 print and you'd like the designs split into 5 of one image and 10 of the other. This would count as 2 designs. The charges for these additional designs vary due to the processes involved in creating them. Each product will show the design costs in the Number of Designs drop down menu.
Articles in this section
- How many badge pack designs do I need to select?
- Can you tell me how much a product weighs?
- Do you do any special offers/deals?
- How many of each design will I receive?
- Do you still have my artwork?
- There's a problem with my order
- I want more than 10 designs
- Can I change my address?
- Number of designs for colouring books, comics, zines etc
- How many sticker pack designs do I need to select?