Our artwork specifications for each individual product are all available on our website. You can find them on each product page under the 'Artwork Guide'. We also have our templates available for you if you would prefer to set your artwork up directly in these as the files are already set to the correct dimensions and resolution. The template will show you the bleed area and you can make sure your artwork is positioned correctly .
Articles in this section
- Can you print in white ink?
- Can you help me create my artwork?
- My artwork isn't set up to the exact size I want it. Is that a problem?
- Is my artwork set up correctly?
- I don't have Photoshop, how can I use your templates?
- I can't download the template I want
- What is flattened artwork?
- Do you proof items?
- Can I see what my product will look like before ordering?
- The colours on the preview look different to how my file should look