Each of the costs are based on the amount of artwork set up and additional production time required in order to print additional designs within the same order. These processes vary across the range of products we produce and the methods used to produce them, which is reflected in the costs for extra designs.
Articles in this section
- Can I have the same design across different phone cases? Can I have a unit price discount?
- Can I have more than one tea towel colour?
- Tote bag print positions don't make sense!
- Can I have samples of your garments?
- Can I have a sample with my artwork?
- Where are your enamel pins made? Are they outsourced?
- Can I order more than one ink colour on tea towels?
- I want a bigger sticker
- I can't see the garment I want. Can you print them?
- Why are the design costs different for different products?